- There isn’t a right way to write: we want to see our contributors’ unique writing styles
- Proofread, proofread, proofread: make sure your article doesn’t have any spelling or grammatical errors
- When in doubt, ask. If English isn’t your first language, include that in your pitch, and we will help you proofread
- Drafts should not exceed 750 words
- Full articles should be at least 1000 words
- We don’t accept blurry photos.
- If you are submitting a photo of someone, you must have their consent
- We don’t accept explicit or violent photos